MoshJosh's Fluval Flex 9 reef conversion.

So I accidentally got some water from this tank in my mouth when siphoning for a water change. . . and it weirdly burned. . . Wonder if some toxin from the nems or soft corals???

Anyway, I will try not to drink the water from now on:

IMG_1674.jpeg
IMG_1675.jpeg
 
I’ve ran 2 of theses tasks and there good choice
I changed the lights which can be removed from the lid or just remove the lid but everything else I ran as standard.. nice to see someone else using them
 
Nothing major to report, had some algae pop up in the white rock, but I am checking that up to “the uglies”:

IMG_1734.jpeg
 
Nothing major to report, had some algae pop up in the white rock, but I am checking that up to “the uglies”:

IMG_1734.jpeg
This tank still running? would love to see it now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new