Most reliable online source for corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JB33t
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JB33t

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
41
Location
Cape Coral FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where does everyone like to buy their corals from online? I’m looking for reliable source for my corals. I like Fishofhex he is very thorough about his tanks and about pest. I know WWC is good as well. I’m very careful of what comes from what tank. Since I don’t have a coral QT yet
 
Where does everyone like to buy their corals from online? I’m looking for reliable source for my corals. I like Fishofhex he is very thorough about his tanks and about pest. I know WWC is good as well. I’m very careful of what comes from what tank. Since I don’t have a coral QT yet
Check out Lazy's Coral House - I've ordered from before and recently great quality and pricing.
 
Upvote 0
I had a very good experience with World Wide Corals, and am planning to purchase from Tidal Gardens. But I'm in Chicago, and am very reluctant to have anything shipped right now because of weather. I've also become much more focused on buying locally and supporting my LFS.
Hear that it was minus 9 over the weekend here in New Hampshire now a nor'easter coming today/tonight/tomorrow and I've got a coral order I'm just dying to rec'v but going to hold off till Wed. to be safe.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new