Mother's day sighting!

Pipefishlady

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a year ago I bought 4 Griessingeri Gobies aka spikefin goby /flaming prawn goby, to never be seen again after adding them to the tank except for a rare sighting here and there, but never 2 together. When I upgraded to a larger tank a few months ago I only saw 1 while moving everything and figured he was the lone survivor...I continued to see just the one for months now only at morning feeding time. Well I wake up this morning, kill my filters to feed and out comes this little pair following each other around and dancing. I'm assuming they are pair as they came out and went back to the same little rock together.
I read on a thread a while back they thought the amount of dots determined sex. One of mine (much larger that the other) has several dots and the other smaller one only has 3 dots....so here's to hoping they really are a pair.
Anyway as cryptic as they are, they are truly one of my favorites. To see them together acting like a pair ❤ was the best mother day gift I could ask for!!!!

Attachments

• 20210509_075057.mp4
    41 MB
Back