Mount for glass skimmer?

damselindistress

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2017
Messages
464
Reaction score
662
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys help me out please... I bought a glass skimmer from a fellow reefer and I need to find a way to mount it in my tank. At the moment I've got it cobbled together with suction cups and ponytail holders ;Joyful...any suggestions are welcome, thanks in advance.

7B3EE4AB-7C9A-4F4A-A0A2-49E1628221DF.png
 
Hey guys help me out please... I bought a glass skimmer from a fellow reefer and I need to find a way to mount it in my tank. At the moment I've got it cobbled together with suction cups and ponytail holders ;Joyful...any suggestions are welcome, thanks in advance.

7B3EE4AB-7C9A-4F4A-A0A2-49E1628221DF.png

If you check out the 3D printer thread here you might be able to get someone to print a mount for it, either suction cup or solid hanging mount.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new