Mounting Kit for older Aquatic Life Lights

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
2,075
Location
Gambrills
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for the past few days now, and I cannot find anyone selling the suspension kit for the old-school, 4 bulb, 48 inch T5 light kit. I can see what the model is, but not that anyone has any in stock. Does anyone know a place where I might find a compatible suspension kit, or a way to fashion my own?
 
I have been looking for the past few days now, and I cannot find anyone selling the suspension kit for the old-school, 4 bulb, 48 inch T5 light kit. I can see what the model is, but not that anyone has any in stock. Does anyone know a place where I might find a compatible suspension kit, or a way to fashion my own?
Here are some pics
20181012_112634.jpeg
20181005_104523.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new