Move dos add/remove slider from auto/tbl to off?

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity how do you come up with the order of operation?
Check out the apex comprehensive manual on the Neptune website. It breaks everything down and gives examples, although it’s a pretty long document, it is tabbed so it’s not too hard to find what you want. There’s some write ups on here as well that break down specifics about things like defer, set, when, min time, days of week, profiles, fallback, etc. it’s worth reading up on as your very likely to find out something cool that you weren’t looking for or knew about. Before I had trouble with vision, I really wanted to play with the apex lunar cycle and powerhead flow to try and simulate tides and currents for coral spawning but it’s way beyond me now as it would take a crap ton of code.

OP
OP
I

ifreefingwasaperson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the apex comprehensive manual on the Neptune website. It breaks everything down and gives examples, although it’s a pretty long document, it is tabbed so it’s not too hard to find what you want. There’s some write ups on here as well that break down specifics about things like defer, set, when, min time, days of week, profiles, fallback, etc. it’s worth reading up on as your very likely to find out something cool that you weren’t looking for or knew about. Before I had trouble with vision, I really wanted to play with the apex lunar cycle and powerhead flow to try and simulate tides and currents for coral spawning but it’s way beyond me now as it would take a crap ton of code.
I actually did read the guide. It doesn’t point you in the direction of running the virtual outlets in order like you did. I’m looking more for the logical explanation of the statement and how the order is prioritized

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back