Moved My 105 g Last Weekend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Martyd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
267
Location
Summerville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0



Sump pulled, which was easier than I thought it would be.



Buckets ready. I used 12 in total.



Everything ready to move.



Decided to put some equipment in an adjoining closet, which was almost a disaster. Missed it by that much!



Stand placed.



Brought in the young guns to place the tank.



Sump going back in. Decided to use slip fitting this time.



Refill started.



All filled. Believe it or not, the live rock is in the tank. There are no fish at this point.



One week later :)
 
Great job!!! Lucky miss on the pipes in the wall :smile:
 
Always good to see a successful move with no losses.
You got lucky on that pipe, I can see a scratch on the pipe !!!
Had the same when they were drilling my concrete floor and that was very scary.
 
Always good to see a successful move with no losses.
You got lucky on that pipe, I can see a scratch on the pipe !!!
Had the same when they were drilling my concrete floor and that was very scary.

I learned a very valuable lesson; check twice, cut once and always look on the next floor to see what's above you :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new