Moved!

Bluesaltwater87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I have been on the forum for a while and I have moved into a new place and i just wanted to tell all ya guys that I had to take down my old system and i will be having to build a new one. so I will be doing it from start to finish and i will be making a video of it while i make the system and some of the DIY components to the system. and just an FYI i sold all my old (and i do mean OLD) tanks and all my old DIY stuff for the tank so it will be a fresh start.
I will be making videos on DIYing
  • Recirculating Skimmer
  • L.E.D lighting (for the main tank and a Refug)
  • Stands and hoods
  • filtration systems and ideas.
and some others as they come.
With this system I will be looking to get a new 150 main tank, 125 gallon sump and 30 gallon sump, 55 gallon hex seahorse tank, and a 75-100 gallon refugeum.

So as of right now all i have is my Fresh water tanks :cry:.... but i will start ASAP and start posting videos.

OP
OP
B

Bluesaltwater87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i am going to be adding a tank to my original idea. it will be the Live Rock tank. the refuge will drain into this tank. this tank will not have sand in the bottom of the tank. this tank will have just like the name says live rock. lighting for the tank will be a vary small LED system. I will have a skimmer in the drain area before it gets sent out to the sump return. This tank will house pods of all types as well as give me the ability to send a large number of pods into the main tank and also give me more area for water to drain for when the power go's out. the reasion i am making this tank is i make large amounts of DIY live rock and when i set up the tank i will let it all cyckle at one time. more filtration! woo hoo

UPDATE
On all the videos that i will be making here is a list.
  1. Recirculating DIY skimmer
  2. LED lighting
  3. the system
  4. the live stock
  5. plumbing
  6. Seahorse and sea star tank
  7. Frag tanks
  8. mixing station
  9. the filtration
  10. making a stand and a hood for your tank.
  11. Hospital tank and why you will need it.
  12. Clean up Crew or CC
This is what i have so far as videos. right now were looking for the tanks.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back