Moving A Anemone

cabinreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
319
Reaction score
148
Location
Orlando, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this new anemone from my LFS yesterday and I think I might need to move it but I'm not sure? It's anchored to the bottom but is receiving almost no flow at all.. will it move on its own or should I help it out?
xl anemone.jpeg
 
I agree. Leave it be. It will move to where it wants to be. I bet it looks fantastic when opened up.
 
it looks like it finally anchored itself to the rock and my clowns keep hovering around it so I'm not sure if they're going to start hosting it or if they're waiting for it to bubble? I have 2 other RBT that are small and bubbled but I assume they don't host them because they're much smaller
anemclowns.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new