Moving from QT to DT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schnizzle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Schnizzle

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
728
Reaction score
1,035
Location
DelMarVa
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The time is FINALLY here. 2 July will be the day my fish begin to return home from the QT to the DT after treatment and running fallow to kill off crypto. I think I have my order sorted out. My question is how many would you add per day and how many days apart? Or should I just splash them all at once and let them sort it out?

I've been feeding the DT pretty heavy to keep the cycle up and running nicely. I also managed to kill off all cyano and GHA which is part of the reason I have to overfeed the CUC to keep my snails from being decimated by the hermits.

Stock list and planned order of reintroduction:
1. High Fin Red Banded Goby / Stonogobiops nematodes
2. Lawnmower Blenny / Salarias fasciatus
3. 4" Blotched Foxface / Siganus unimaculatus
4. (submissive) Firefish / Nemateleotris magnifica
5. Cardinalfish / Pterapogon kauderni
6.Red Head Solon Fairy Wrasse / Cirrhilabrus solorensis
7. (dominant) Firefish / Nemateleotris magnifica
8. Royal Gramma / Gramma loreto
9. (young) Clownfish bonded pair / Amphiprion ocellaris
10. 3" Tomini Tang / Ctenochaetus tominiensis
 
Depends how big is you tank? if you tank is less than 100 gallon, i would recommend 2 fish (size) every 2 weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new