Moving Hollywood Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shawnman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
195
Reaction score
84
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving a large Hollywood Chalice from my nano to my 350. In the process I had to remove some live rock that had Rhodactis mushrooms and another variety. I then rinsed off with tap water to clean the debris. What should I do in my order to reuse the rock. Can I just place the rock in the sump or straight into the tank? What would you recommend? There are still some remnants from a Christmas Favia that was encrusting.
1000008772.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new