Moving into corals

Daveu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello - I am looking for recommendations on a comprehensive book that gives the details on setting up and maintaining corals.
I have been raising saltwater fish over ten years.
Thanks
 
Aquarium Corals by Eric Borneman


There many other GREAT also-rans you could add to though.....Vol 3 of The Reef Aquarium series is among them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new