Moving on from my 20G AIO Set-Up

FreshCoastReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
157
Reaction score
317
Location
West Michigan
Hi folks, I'm looking to sell my 20G AIO tank and accessories as a package deal. This would be a great set-up for anyone looking to get into the hobby.
I assembled a complete set-up with some nice bells and whistles, and everything is in like-new condition. Head over here to see the: Selling Thread
I'm based in GR. Please reach out with any questions or interest
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new