Moving rock with hair algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter hardcorn77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hardcorn77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Messages
117
Reaction score
46
Location
Fergus Falls
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m splitting livestock and coral from an overstocked tank and I have a bunch of gha on the rocks. The rocks that I’m moving are encrusted with blastos and monties. Would it be safe to dip them in a peroxide solution or I do have some coral clean dip but I don’t know if that will kill the algae?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new