Moving Sale - Cade1200 setup

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
13,474
Reaction score
69,007
Location
Hernando County
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving in a few months and need to let my Cade1200 ReefS2 go asap so we can finish getting this house ready to sell.

Located in Oldsmar.

Updated: this is gone.
 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new