Moving sale Florida no shipping

Item Price
Best offer
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Briansreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Messages
118
Reaction score
36
Location
Brooksville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving and will be homeless a couple months awaiting new home to be finished. No where to put the tank so I am just going to start over once in. All live stock must go.

Contact for specific pricing I’ll make it a good deal the more you buy the better deal.



Highlights

Dersea clam 5” 200.00

Crocea clam 2” 150.00



NY Knocks torch 200.00

Yellow submarine Favia 200.00

JF beach bum 50.00

WWC purple w yellow acro 100.00

JF Barney acro 50.00



Best offer on everything else



Will sell rocks, fish must go too

Local pick up only in Brooksville Fl

Melanie wrasse fire fish Royal gramma diamond goby clown chromosome tail spot blenny

IMG_8904.jpeg IMG_8903.jpeg IMG_8902.jpeg IMG_8896.jpeg IMG_8897.jpeg IMG_8900.jpeg IMG_8889.jpeg IMG_8892.jpeg IMG_8907.jpeg IMG_8913.jpeg IMG_8916.jpeg IMG_8915.jpeg IMG_8914.jpeg IMG_8917.jpeg IMG_8919.jpeg IMG_8918.jpeg IMG_8910.jpeg IMG_8906.jpeg IMG_8905.jpeg IMG_8901.jpeg IMG_8899.jpeg IMG_8898.jpeg IMG_8894.jpeg IMG_8895.jpeg IMG_8893.jpeg IMG_8891.jpeg IMG_8890.jpeg
 
Have you thought about asking a local LFS to hold it for you while you're waiting and pay them for upkeep? Just a thought. I'd hate to go through that.
 
Have you thought about asking a local LFS to hold it for you while you're waiting and pay them for upkeep? Just a thought. I'd hate to go through that.
I have. No one has the space. It’s a big ordeal, yes but it is necessary. I have accepted the fact this is what’s needed and that’s okay.
 
If I was closer I would help so you wouldn't have to get rid of everything.
Thanks so much but it’s okay. Hey shopping for the corals is one of my favorite things so I will just enjoy that process again once things settle.
 
No problem. Just hate it for ya. I know it would suck for us if we were in that position. The only way I would ever be able to upgrade again is if I built my wife a new house.
 
All zoas SOLD. Cyphastrea sold. 1 rock flower nem sold.
 
do you have any fish?
I am now ready to sell fish yes. Ocelaris clown 15.00 diamond goby 30.00 3 chromis 15.00 for all royal gramma 20.00 tailspot blenny 20.00.

100.00 all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new