• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving Sale: Various Items

Item Price
$75-$125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

animan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2017
Messages
53
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I have the following items for sale.

1) Neptune Doser x2 ($125.00 each)
2) Neptune Dual DOS Reservoir ($75)
3) Current USA prime chiller (1/15 HP) rarely used ($125)
All items in good working condition.

Local pickup only in Bay Area California (South Bay)
Thanks!

Doser.jpg


DDR.jpg


Chiller.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hello All,

I have the following items for sale.

1) Neptune Doser x2 ($125.00 each)
2) Neptune Dual DOS Reservoir ($75)
3) Current USA prime chiller (1/15 HP) rarely used ($125)
All items in good working condition.

Local pickup only in Bay Area California (South Bay)
Thanks!

Doser.jpg


DDR.jpg


Chiller.jpg
I'm interested in the chiller still available??
 
2xDOS + DDR are sold. Thanks for the interest and all the PMs.

Chiller is still available.
 
No sorry. Both DOS and reservoir sold.
Chiller is still available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new