Moving sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter pulker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pulker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all.
I gotta tank my tank down this weekend, I sold some corals, donated stuff to Lutz tank a couple weekends ago. I have a clam for sale for 30 bucks. He's about 5" diameter. Hairy mushroom in back is free. I live in Higganum. I suppose I could meet at Coyote Blue off exit 10 on route 9 but don't have time to travel much further.

IMG_0757.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new