Moving Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter PDM2476
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PDM2476

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Location
Sterling CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I need to sell my tank that I never put together! I have some new in box stuff that I want to get rid of since I am moving out of CT. Send me a message if you are interested. I am located in Sterling CT.

Apex Jr Controller - Neptune Systems - new in box never opened $215

Energy Bar 8 - Neptune Systems - new in box $130

Bubble Magus Curve 5 In Sump Needle Wheel Protein Skimmer w/ Bubble Plate - bought at show has never been used $170

Reef Octopus DC 3500 Water Pump - new in box $180

I will also be posting my tank /sump/stand and lights for sale soon its a 36x18x24 65g DB tank with a 20g sump and black DB stand. The light is a Current USA 36 inch Outer Orbit 2x150w 10K HQI-MH w/ 4x39W T5 HO & 18 Lunar Lights with all new bulbs... I just need to figure out a price for them!
 
Sale of apex and bar8 fell through so back up for sale.

Pics of other stuff below

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Skimmer sold and E8 pending
New prices on everything else..

Apex Jr Controller - Neptune Systems - new in box never opened $190

Reef Octopus DC 3500 Water Pump - new in box $150

 
Last price drop! Moving in a week will have to take it with me!

Apex Jr Controller - Neptune Systems - new in box never opened $160

Reef Octopus DC 3500 Water Pump - new in box $125

Deep blue sea 65g tank 36x18x24
DBS black wood stand
20g sump..
Current USA 36 inch Outer Orbit 2x150w 10K HQI-MH w/ 4x39W T5 HO & 18 Lunar Lights with all new bulbs all for $500
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new