Moving to dedicated frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmattdvc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cmattdvc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2015
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for the hive:

I've been using a standard 10 gallon tank for a grow out tank.

Tomorrow I'm picking up a dedicated shallow frag tank.

Just transfer the water I've been using into the new tank, or mix fresh?

And do any of y'all have a light program (times and %) that you've had success with?

Thanks!!
 
I just switched tanks and asked the same? On old or new water. I was told I could do 100% new water, but I chickened out and used half new and half old.

Everything is doing great.:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new