Moving up tanks

MrMorningstar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2025
Messages
51
Reaction score
40
Location
East Sussex
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a Fluval Evo 13.5,

I've had it coming up a year, its been a success, I love it.

I've kept freshwater for years and I am enjoying marine.

I am starting to feel tempted to go to a bigger tank,

If I do I want a good setup and wanna be able to take livestock etc to the next level,

I am looking at the Red Sea Max Nano G2 XL. Is this a genuine good choice?

If I am spending that kinda money I want some opinions from this forum or other options. I like the idea of buying something that comes with most stuff I need to start FYI.

Many thanks, Nathan.
 
I don't know about Red Sea aquariums. After reading tons of horror stories on this app about the scene splitting, I would steer away from them. Innovative Marine makes awesome aquariums with aluminum stands. I like them a lot.
 
I have the Red Sea Max Nano G2 XL.. Got it 2nd hand off Facebook of someone that upgraded.. I was weary about Red Sea tanks but not the nano's.. I've had it now running since last October and its a solid tank.. I just got back into saltwater again and wanted to start off with a decent size tank and let it fill out before i upgrade to something larger which will probably take a year or so..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new