Moving up to saltwater!

20250903_155957_3F77D3C5-D1A9-4BEF-9FCA-74DA3B43A6AE.png

Here she be! Starting from scratch but this is all the fun of it!
Is there a issue with the left lower corner or am I looking at it wrong . I would take it outside and fill it first or have some one look at it Pryor that has experience if I’m not wrong . Other wise sorry for the trouble and enjoy reefing .
 
Is there an issue with the left lower corner or am I looking at it wrong . I would take it outside and fill it first or have some one look at it Pryor that has experience if I’m not wrong . Other wise sorry for the trouble and enjoy reefing .
Thank you! It’s probably some crust but I did run it for 3 days with freshwater to make sure it was watertight and all the seals were good! I replaced all the rubber seals and def seaworthy! Thank you for the concern you rock!
 
Hello & Welcome to R2R!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new