• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP - 40 (SOLD) & MP - 10 W/Additional wet side (SOLD)

Item Price
$200 - $225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

brholt.23

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
193
Reaction score
36
Location
Picayune
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MP 40 - $225 Shipped - SOLD
MP 10 w/ additional wet side - $200 Shipped
Both are Mobius ready



20260807_115941.jpg

20260807_115853.jpg

20260606_085221.jpg

20260807_120342.jpg

20260807_120320 (1).jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new