• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP0QD + Wetside + Battery Backup

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Loganmao

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
96
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MP10 bundle with an extra wetside and Vortech Battery Backup.
 
how much for the mp10 and back up wetside? the battery is not needed.
 
how much for the mp10 and back up wetside? the battery is not needed.
Just sold Locally, my apologies - I may have another MP10 laying around I will get back to you soon!
 
Mods, sold locally please close!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new