MP10

Brandonsegula

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
176
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to replace two jebao pp4s With 1 MP10 will this give me more flow than the two jebos? Also this will be on a 75 gallon so I’m wondering what are the magnet specs my glass is a little bit smaller than .375 of an inch. Also the I have a ice cap gyre on the tank that will be also running while the MP10 is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new