• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10QD Manufactured 1/2/2019 + Controller Mount

Item Price
$225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Downsized to a nano and went with a Nero 3. Bought this new in 2019. Took excellent care of it. Used it at various speeds in various tanks over the years. Never at 100%. Dry side is still in great condition with no odd sounds or anything like that. Still sounds how it did when i got it, which is decently quiet. Wet side has seen better days but no magnet issues. I purchased an extra “outer cage” for it so i could keep a clean one around to swap out in between deep cleanings. I also had a brand new o-ring from EcoTech that i just replaced on it when i was cleaning it up to sell. That should help keep the “outer cage” from flying off which does happen sometimes when you first clean the wetside for some reason. All in all id say the wetside has reached its 50% point and i would suggest keeping an eye on it regularly and plan to replace it eventually but it by no means wont keep working for you. Im just trying to be fully transparent here, its been submerged in saltwater since 2019. It will get you by for awhile though. I love these pumps and hopefully i will own another at some point in my life if i upgrade to larger tank but for now its time to let somebody else use it and enjoy it. They really are the best! Comes with everything it did when new, i saved it all. It will also include the genuine EcoTech controller mount which looks better than those 3d plastic alternatives! $225 shipped and paypal.
5E9C975C-50DC-4A0A-BA59-E805AA3CD2AD.jpeg
FF15E5E0-5A4C-4AE7-8151-1BF7C74A3BF6.jpeg
85EAB54F-EE63-4950-AE83-810E038EA9F7.jpeg

OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Forgot to mention this will need the upgraded wireless chip to use the app but it can be upgraded. I never bothered and used an Apex WXM with it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back