- Joined
- Dec 1, 2020
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 17
- Location
- Brooklyn
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Hi all,
I am moving and have decided to upgrade my aquarium setup, so I am looking to sell my Red Sea E170 Max system for $600. I purchased the system in 2020, but the tank and skimmer were fully replaced in 2022 following a crack due to moving the aquarium. In 2024, I completed the sump upgrade using Red Sea’s kit. I removed some baffling to accommodate a ReefMat (which is not for sale). I’m including the tank, cabinet, sump/plumbing, the original MSK900 skimmer (if you’d like to turn it back to an AIO system), and the return pump that originally came with the AIO system. So it would be a fully functioning AIO, or you could continue using it with the sump and just add your own skimmer/return pump.
I am listing separately, but I also have an unused Adaptive Reef controller board that I’d throw in for an additional $75 if you want to purchase everything. I could also include an Inkbird controller if you’d like one.
I have never had any issues with the tank. There is a scratch on the front glass, which is visible in one of the photos. I had a mass extinction event over a vacation last year when a heater broke, so I cleaned the entire system with citric acid, flushed with water, and it’s been dry for a few months, so it’s ready for pickup any time. Will have to be local pickup in Brooklyn, NY
I am moving and have decided to upgrade my aquarium setup, so I am looking to sell my Red Sea E170 Max system for $600. I purchased the system in 2020, but the tank and skimmer were fully replaced in 2022 following a crack due to moving the aquarium. In 2024, I completed the sump upgrade using Red Sea’s kit. I removed some baffling to accommodate a ReefMat (which is not for sale). I’m including the tank, cabinet, sump/plumbing, the original MSK900 skimmer (if you’d like to turn it back to an AIO system), and the return pump that originally came with the AIO system. So it would be a fully functioning AIO, or you could continue using it with the sump and just add your own skimmer/return pump.
I am listing separately, but I also have an unused Adaptive Reef controller board that I’d throw in for an additional $75 if you want to purchase everything. I could also include an Inkbird controller if you’d like one.
I have never had any issues with the tank. There is a scratch on the front glass, which is visible in one of the photos. I had a mass extinction event over a vacation last year when a heater broke, so I cleaned the entire system with citric acid, flushed with water, and it’s been dry for a few months, so it’s ready for pickup any time. Will have to be local pickup in Brooklyn, NY
Last edited:
