MP10s

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mogwai
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mogwai

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
297
Reaction score
283
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased 2 MP10s and I am kind of stumped on how to Master/Slave them and get a night mode schedule set up in my Nuvo Fusion 40 Pro. Any know how to do this? I've looked online and the videos aren't 100% helpful. Thanks in advance for your help.
 
Bump. Come on, you Ecotech gurus!

I can't help you myself; I used the EcoTech iOS app and it was pretty simple to set up once my device had identified the powerheads.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new