Mp10wqd and much more

eric.schnack

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2016
Messages
52
Reaction score
25
Location
Groton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am taking down one of my tanks. Things I have for sure.

Mp10wqd

Reef octopus 110sss

Brs 4 stage RODI 75gpd less than 40 gallons made

Kessil 160we with gooseneck and controller

Everything is less than a year old
Pm me offers. Located in groton
 
Interested in a few items but I believe you need to post prices per forum rules.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new