• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10wQD replacement driver (new)

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tom@HaslettMI

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
483
Reaction score
95
Location
Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Purchased in May thinking my MP10 driver was bad… turned out to be a bad power supply. So, this was connected and powered up for about 5 minutes total. Includes the velcro! Only difference from new is I wrote “May 2025” on the back. $50 shipped USPS Priority. Paypal only. Price is firm. Please message me with questions or if interested.

Thanks,
Tom

IMG_0177.jpeg IMG_0175.jpeg IMG_0178.jpeg
 
Will it works with my old white box wet and dry side devices ? thanks !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new