MP40 and MP20 For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveOhh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a Gen 1 MP40 (used for 9 months) for $225 shipped.

I've got a MP20 (used for 8 months) for $200 shipped.

Prop ystem has come down & no longer have an need for these.

Also still have a Warner Marine AS300 (boght new in December) for $600.00 + shipping & a custom made Aqua C RX3 calcium reactor for $400.00 + shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new