• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40 mobius

wake122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 MP40's avail excellent condition. One has already been updated with the mobius software and the other just needs the update. The one that has the mobius update I have an extension cable with it. I can't find one of the original boxes so one will not have a box. No noise comes from either of them. I will updated with pics later on today.

MP40 - updated with mobius software and extension cable $280 shipped.
MP40 - non updated with mobius (but can be) $270 shipped.

LAX Noob Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have 2 MP40's avail excellent condition. One has already been updated with the mobius software and the other just needs the update. The one that has the mobius update I have an extension cable with it. I can't find one of the original boxes so one will not have a box. No noise comes from either of them. I will updated with pics later on today.

MP40 - updated with mobius software and extension cable $280 shipped.
MP40 - non updated with mobius (but can be) $270 shipped.
How old, or what is the manufacture date.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back