MP40 parts

  • Thread starter Thread starter tjsmk8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tjsmk8

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
23
Location
IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a source anywhere for internal dry side parts? The magnet in my motor is cracked, but worked fine prior to that. I hate to replace the entire dry side since it’s an old gen 2, but I don’t want to scrap it either. Any suggestions? Thanks
 
+1
Same here.
I have an older MP40 dry side with a damaged magnet.
Looking for parts - without spending $200 for a new dry side - when this would be such an easy repair.
 
Email Ecotech support- they should be able to give you a few options. I just had the same issue with an older MP10- they gave me a deal I couldn't resist on a new unit. Since the older parts were limited.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new