• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40 QD / Reef Link

Thai Vo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both In Superb Condition

MP40 $260 Shipped
Reef Link $70 shipped

OP
OP
T

Thai Vo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One mp40 sold I have 1 more mp40 left ! If you buy reef link and mp40 I give you a better deal !

OP
OP
T

Thai Vo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures

BA7C691B-ED7F-4602-A8A0-99327F270BD8.jpeg 148ACFEA-1A91-4A4A-8FD2-A4186CCBBEF2.jpeg

OP
OP
T

Thai Vo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was not aware about the forum rules sorry. i have vouches that im not a scammer . i told you and show you screen shots that i was not able to receive the funds right away to shipp out but you decide to make a post about it. nice

Doostur

I'm a Derpus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First you claim funds won't clear until you ship. Never heard of that but ok. I told you to print the label through paypal and it should clear. Then you said funds won't clear until i receive the item. Then you say you want as friends and family because you need the money right away for for a bill you need to pay right away.

Sorry not adding up.

OP
OP
T

Thai Vo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never did tracking through PayPal before . Honestly . So at first I assumed that I would received if I put the tracking in . But when you told me if I print out the tracking and put it in I should receive it . I went through with that process and at the bottom it said I won’t receive right away. Sorry for confusion . In all honestly I refunded and said sorry for wasting your time and was very polite about it .
Thank you hope you had a good crack out of it enjoy your day sir

OP
OP
T

Thai Vo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mods can close im not trying to get on anyone bad side , i respect the community and was very polite all the way. ive been in the hobby for 7 years i recently got back into the hobby and had to make a new account on reef2reef. i also stated i have vouches from people on here with their tank spotlights.

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PayPal does hold funds until items are received if they are sent for goods and services for a newly created PayPal account.

OP
OP
T

Thai Vo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PayPal does hold funds until items are received if they are sent for goods and services for a newly created PayPal account.
yes sir i was trying to explain to him and refunded to him , honestly not trying to scam anyone .

Doostur

I'm a Derpus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes sir i was trying to explain to him and refunded to him , honestly not trying to scam anyone .

So why refund? Just wait. Not buyers fault. Any buyer would throw up red flags. Regardless of the situation, sending as friends and family will not protect the buyer if there is a problem or never receive the item all together.

Reeflover21526

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the same situation where pp hold my fund on 1 of the transaction. Not sure why they did it, but lucky it was clear after 24 hours. I got the same message fund won’t clear till buyer recover the item. Any transaction were clear immediately but just for 1.

buyer thought I was trying to scam as well. And my PP been created 20 yrs plus. Go figure

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back