MP40 stuck in feed mode (Apex Fusion)

FLPilot3190

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
7
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All, new Apex user here…

I’m having an issue with one of my MP40’s when I activate feed mode via Fusion. All of Ecotech/AI equipment is connected via MXM. When I activate feed mode, both of my MP40’s respond accordingly (speed to 0). However, after feed mode is over the parent MP40 returns to normal but the child (anti-sync) MP40 remains stuck in feed mode. I have to manually power cycle the child MP40 to get in back into normal operation.

I have the same issue when I enter “maintenance mode” (ie power off the heater, skimmer, return, and MP40’s).

I’m using a toggle box for “Maintenance” and “FeedMode”.

The programming is the same between the parent and child MP40’s.

Is the issue with my programming or the device?

I did notice that the child MP40 did have a hard time initially connecting with the MXM during setup and needed to be power cycled.

IMG_2836.png
 
Have you tried reprogramming the device?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new