Mp40 with mobius problems in short pulse

  • Thread starter Thread starter ankyv
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ankyv

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Location
athens
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.....
I be update my two old Wes 2 qt and I have a problem on short pulse mode.
First off I use to set my old one in short pulse with auto tune and anti sync to find the best wave for my reef....
With the new models not only you cannot pair them manually (only with mobius) but also the auto tune gone.....if you have one it works but the second???
The biggest problem is that I make a wave they suits and after some period of time it looses its strength with out a reason....does any one experience something like this??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new