• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40QD, Mobius - $215 shipped

Item Price
$215 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Staplesofficewar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Picked this up from the forum over the weekend and have changed my mind on the MP40 path. I had one 10 years ago, and now remember why I didnt see what all the fuss was. I was going to use two on a 75, but think I will go Nero 5s. unpopular opinion, but I prefer them over the vortech. No motor on the outside, and in my opinion never any misalignment issues where you have to rotate the wetside to stop vibration. I am very sensitive to noisy equipment so what many consider ok, I find too loud. I tested this pump out, mobius connects up fine. What you see in the pics is what you get. $215 is what I paid so just looking to recover my money. Full disclosure, the cover on the wetside has two small breaks circled in the picture. New cover is 15 dollars.

IMG_6853.jpg

IMG_6854.jpg
IMG_6855.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 141 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.4%
Back