• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40's, Kessils and more...

Hendo1133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a good amount of gear I got from a tank teardown that I will not be using on the build due to stuff I already had on hand. Everything was either in use and operational on the tank or checked to ensure it is properly functioning. All prices are shipped unless otherwise stated, if you are local to the Nashville area I will drop the prices slightly due to not having to ship. All prices are OBO
3- Kessil A360WE Tuna Blues - SOLD
1- Kessil Spectral Controller - SOLD
I'll throw in the Spectral Controller for free if you buy all 3 lights

2- MP40QD Powerheads, both will include the 3d printed guards they come with, one of the MP40's was sent to Ecotech to have the cord extended. - SOLD
1- MP40 Wet side (the guard has 2 of the front pieces missing as seen in photo)-SOLD
Wet side will be added for free if you buy both Powerheads together

2- Maxspect Gyre XF-250 Powerheads with the controller - SOLD

Ecotech L1 Return Pump - SOLD

JBJ True Temp 800w heaters
1- New - $120
1- Used - $80
IMG_0365.JPG

Coralife Turbo Twist 6x, comes with two new replacement bulbs - $120

IMG_0369.JPG

I have some more stuff to post including a slew of test kits and such, so if you see something you want and there is other gear or items you are trying to pickup let me know and we can try to package something together!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hendo1133

Hendo1133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have updated the first post to reflect everything still available, I also have some digital PH checkers, salinity checkers, Hanna calcium checker, glass cleaners and a few other random pieces.

Back