• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp40w ES for sale

sm32589g

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my dads mp40w ES. It was manufactured in 2011. It was only used for about 6-8months before the tank was tore down. It's in excellent shape. Propeller spins freely but isn't silky smooth. Westside hasn't been dipped in vinegar yet as I'm not really sure how to do it. I will let the next owner mess with that. Asking $220 shipped.

Ecotech vortech mp40 powerhead not qd aquarium
20180923_020034.jpg
20180923_101616.jpg
20180923_101640.jpg
 
I cant figure out how to edit. But I forgot to add that after the tank was tore down I had kept this in storage in Hope's of reusing it someday. Now I am thinking of going nano so I dont need it. Willing to trade for a light or mp10.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new