MP60 substitute

dgiglio3087

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
300
Reaction score
4
Location
Slidell, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 210g tank that's 7' long. I had two mp40's on it , one on each side. Even with two mp40s I was having circulation issues. Now one of the mp40's isn't working. I allowed my tank to turn to crap because I was preoccupied with other things. So I haven't been following the reef hobby like I was before.

What's a cheap, but decent, high flow circulation pump? What I need is a mp60 or two but I'm balling on a budget lol. What ever happened with those generic variable flow pumps? Jebro ? Or something like that...
 
Maxspect Gyre 150 on full blast will actually do a really good job on that size tank. At only $300 it's your best bet for most flow and highest reliability. I don't think you will regret the purchase.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new