• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp60's 2 of them

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have two MP60's that I've used on my 500 Gallon Tank the last few years with no issues . The build the dates are from 2013 I believe( velcro is covering one of the dates on one unit) here are a couple of blemishes on the dry side from a bead of sealent caulk that I would use to keep these units attached to the acrylic so they didn't fall. Great pumps tons of flo for 450 shipped for both of them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
robbous

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have two MP60's that I've used on my 500 Gallon Tank the last few years with no issues . The build the dates are from 2013 I believe( velcro is covering one of the dates on one unit) here are a couple of blemishes on the dry side from a bead of sealent caulk that I would use to keep these units attached to the acrylic so they didn't fall. Great pumps tons of loan for 50 shipped for both of them.
Sorry for the type o 450.00 for both

OP
OP
robbous

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
replied to your pm also lots of interest on these i have this listed on 2 other fourms so first one to pay gets them. thanks

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 30 23.1%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 36 27.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back