MQ-510 Full Spectrum Underwater LED PAR Meter

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Messages
4,013
Reaction score
14,838
Location
The great state of Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apogee MQ-510 PAR meter

McKinney Texas
797E66A5-0B6B-4883-B395-FE8E4FED5EE2.jpeg
FD6C44BE-4C04-4C4F-AE99-50B5CFAC5520.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new