Mr. Adams of Reef Builders, something bugs me about your posts. . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stacksoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the purpose of this thread is what? Spreading negativity against a fellow reefer? Bah, life's too short.

Oftentimes, for every one person that voices a complaint, there are hundreds who feel the same way and didn't bother to voice their opinion.

OP
OP
Sierra_Bravo

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toxic post.

He pays to post here and he makes money off ads on his website. Get over it.

Perhaps a bit less toxic than the tone of your reply though, huh? :)

If you look back a few posts you'll see that Revhtree cleared up that Jake wasn't who had placd the links on R2R, and that I stated it was not right to be critical of him if that were the case. I like Reef Builders and appreciate his contribution to the hobby, but I also have an affinity for R2R. If they were his, or anyone else's for that matter, and they benefited financially from the placement on R2R my opinion is they should be at the appropriate sponsor level to support the forum and respond to the members as well.

That was my only point, but not really worth continuing to debate since Revhtree's response and my subsequent retraction.

Last edited:

reef_ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oftentimes, for every one person that voices a complaint, there are hundreds who feel the same way and didn't bother to voice their opinion.

Oftentimes. But not this time. Calling out Jake for not responding to posts when he doesn’t post and isn’t selling anything is pretty silly. Most people get that.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back