Mr Aqua 11.4 Nano Build

I want to put an acropora frag on the center rock upper rh side. The torch on the lower rh side is about 3-4 in away with its sweepers fully extended from what i've witnessed. What do u think?
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1372344995133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372344995133.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 164
I think that would be good as long as it gets enough light and flow. You can always move the torch later if you need to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
I think that would be good as long as it gets enough light and flow. You can always move the torch later if you need to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks that makes alot of sense...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new