Hi, this is my first nano tank, since I bought a house earlier this spring I had to take down my Elos I had, I decided to set up small tank for my favorite NPS corals. Elos is patiently waiting to be set up when I complete house renovation, but for now this little tank gives me a lot of pleasure.
Basic info:
Mr.Aqua 12 gal. long
skimmer Macro-Aqua M50 HOB
AquaClear 50 HOB filter with carbon, purigen and siporax media
RW-4 powerhead for flow
small led fixture that comes with AIO 3.6 gal. Petco brand tank. Just enough to illuminate my tank, not enough to grow anything, especially algae :)
NPS 21 by Mark Mikina, on Flickr
NPS 3 by Mark Mikina, on Flickr
NPS 16 by Mark Mikina, on Flickr
NPS 1 by Mark Mikina, on Flickr
Basic info:
Mr.Aqua 12 gal. long
skimmer Macro-Aqua M50 HOB
AquaClear 50 HOB filter with carbon, purigen and siporax media
RW-4 powerhead for flow
small led fixture that comes with AIO 3.6 gal. Petco brand tank. Just enough to illuminate my tank, not enough to grow anything, especially algae :)
NPS 21 by Mark Mikina, on Flickr
NPS 3 by Mark Mikina, on Flickr
NPS 16 by Mark Mikina, on Flickr
NPS 1 by Mark Mikina, on Flickr

NPS 20
NPS 19
NPS 18
NPS 15
NPS 14
NPS 12
tiger goby
staghorn crab
top view