Mr. Aqua 25 gallon cube

20180807_161209.jpg


Did i really? Its a nano!!

Of course, the Apex Controllers are a lot of fun.

Setup, especially rock work looks great.
 
Of course, the Apex Controllers are a lot of fun.

Setup, especially rock work looks great.
Thank you, technically this is a temporary set up. I plan to do a 90 cube . Most of the equipment is from my closet. Granted my closet is like an aquarium store!
 
Looking really nice! Thanks for sharing all of the detail!
 
Somebody please keep out of the aquarium store!! I love 10 dollar frag racks!!!
 

This one is very cool. Is it Nephthea? The way your lighting and photography created the contrast is excellent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new