Mr. Aqua 25 gallon cube

I had one of these tanks. I called it my wifes new flooring tank. The glass is so thin it cracks real easy. Had it crack in the middle of the night. :(:)
 
20190706_215238.jpg
20190706_215238.jpg
 
20180723_161616.jpg

Finishing the stand. All the sides are magnetic, so they all just pop off. Easy access

Your situation is a lot like mine! (Stand, cube, even similarities in aquascape).

What is the rock? In this shot could look like Pukani...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new