Mr Aqua 25 Gallon Rimless

Another angle. You can see there isn't much room between the top of the cup and the dj power strip directly above it. I also had to remove the collection cup and pump, pull the sump as far out as I could then lean the whole sump forward a little to get the skimmer into it. I was able to do it all without even shutting off the return pump though so I was pretty happy.

 
^^me too! great little tank you have there! happy for you in regards to the clown and anemone bonding!
 
^^me too! great little tank you have there! happy for you in regards to the clown and anemone bonding!

My first time seeing this thread. VERY nice work!

Thanks! Now just to get the clown a mate! This one is a semi picasso so I think I want to do some kind of other designer and mix them. I really like the Davincis.
 
Was looking at my froot loops the other day and it was hard to believe this:





Had turned into this:


Front



Left



Right
 
Well the 100+* heat in San Diego has been taking it's toll on my tank. All my LPS is struggling. I don't have a chiller unfortunately and fans just haven't cut it. Really hoping for some relief from the heat.
 
Get yourself a clip on fan and point that sucker right at the surface of your display tank.
 
Well after a couple months of using a fan to keep the temps down, it is finally starting to cool off here in San Diego! I might finally get to turn off the fan and stop burning through so much top off water!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new