Mr. Coral A+ Amazing

  • Thread starter Thread starter c0c0y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

c0c0y

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
72
Reaction score
31
Location
Long Island, NY
I recently made my purchase off of Mr. Coral and all I can say is they have one of the best corals in the business. Their customer service is top notch. I had so many questions and they were very very patient with me and very accommodating. Thank you the guys at Mr. Coral. You gained a regular customer now.
 
Once again they didn't disappoint me. They are amazing. even including a free frag. I will always be buying from these guys from now on.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new