• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mr V's acropora _ big trimming

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr V
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Beautiful corals.. Following along and hopefully can purchase in the future.
 
Just some feedback for those thinking about ordering....Great seller! Very tidy packaging, corals arrived happy with polyps fully extended in the bag, sizes are quite generous, and several nice freebies included. Would definitely buy from again, don't hesitate if he has something you want;)
 
Bought 5 pieces, got 3 freebies. What more can I say? Make today the day u get one of Mr. V’s packs. Paid a little bit extra for some bigger cuts. Well worth it. Look at the orange passion!!!

B8444C67-8EDD-44A4-BA32-58174ABDF275.jpeg


164E0088-1B8B-4A8E-8F04-8713767FFADC.jpeg


A64FE297-541E-4C03-8650-8AE1C1BB132C.jpeg


E0A58855-B311-49F1-9300-D7C332F26A6F.jpeg
 
I bought one from Mr V, sadly it's not the OG
 
Is the Purple Monster the OG from Tyree what the heck the white polyps?

I bought one from Mr V, sadly it's not the OG

I never said that it’s original (or not). I mentioned a couple post above, and I am saying again. I didn’t buy it from Tyree, and I am selling the corals like my pictures represent. I didn’t post that coral under super blue or super blur. You get what you see there.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Orange passion and vivid fire garden both from @Mr V Hands down some of the healthiest fastest growing frags in my tank. Packaging and service are top notch.
95F65F55-D1CF-45AC-9A00-1FC259B116ED.jpeg

4F09F08F-4813-47EB-B60D-F4DDEFBA3AF5.jpeg
 
Can’t wait for my tank to be ready for some SPS - gonna put a big dent in my bank account with Mr V :)

Beautiful frags
 
Man I need to clear out about 50 frags that I have brewing and then funnel some $$$ out to Mr. V. As soon as my wife forgets about me cracking down on her shopping, then it’s game on!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new